Terms and Conditions
As of 29 January 2023
These Terms and Conditions bind all Guest(s) and other occupants of or visitors to the Property during this reservation.
- Agency: Roombridge Pty Ltd T/As Laguna Noosa Holidays act as the agent of the Owner of the Property and accept reservations in that capacity in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Animals & Birds, no animals or birds will be brought or kept at the Property (unless otherwise authorised and Pet Fee Paid at time of reservation). The cost of any cleaning or treatment required as a result of animals or birds being brought to or kept at the Property will be charged to the credit card that you have provided.
- Alterations Reservations: the booking of your reservation is made in good faith but may be subject to change. Laguna Noosa Holidays is not responsible for actions beyond their control such as, the Property being sold, or withdrawn from the holiday letting market, or for any reason, the Property is altered in any way, or the Owner wants the Property for their own use or for any other reason. If the Property becomes unavailable for any reason and the booking is cancelled but the agent, Laguna Noosa Holidays will try to relocate you to an alternative Property or provide a full refund of the deposit paid. Guest(s) may be charged an additional tariff in respect of that different Property offered.
- Building and/or renovations our properties are located in suburban locations where building or renovation work may be affected to other properties within the vicinity of the Property. Neither Laguna Noosa Holidays nor the Owner are responsible for any noise from neighbouring properties caused by building or renovation work. No refund or reduction of tariff will be offered for noise from building or renovation work on neighbouring properties.
- Body Corporate By-Laws all occupants of or visitors to the Property MUST comply with any Body Corporate by-laws and rules applicable to the Property or which regulate the behaviour of occupants or visitors to the Property. Occupants of and visitors to the Property will not create (or allow to be created) any noise or nuisance, within or emanating from the Property. Failure to comply with Body Corporate By-Laws or rules including noise, parking or other nuisance in or from the Property may result in the termination of the reservation and removal of Guest(s) and or their visitors.
- Cancellations any cancellation of this reservation must be notified to Laguna Noosa Holidays in writing. Cancellations MAY result in forfeiture of monies paid by you in respect of the reservation, if your cancellation is within 30 days of your arrival, then we will endeavour to rebook the accommodation for the same dates and at the same tariff, if we are able to rebook the accommodation then you will NOT be refunded the Non-Refundable booking fee or any credit card fees paid. If we are NOT able to rebook the accommodation for the same dates, then any monies paid will be forfeited and paid to the Owner of the Property. If your cancellation is outside 30 days of arrival, then we will offer a refund less the Non-Refundable booking fee, a $500 Cancellation Fee and any credit card fees paid. Medical Cancellation if you request a last-minute cancellation on medical grounds, then a CREDIT will be offered to be used at a later date (at the same Property) – proof of the medical grounds will be requested.
- Arrival/Departure Check-in is guaranteed from 2pm, the Guest named in the reservation must present to collect keys, present a current driver’s license and sign necessary paperwork upon arrival. Bookings MUST be made by an adult (over 18) and proof of age will be requested. Check-Out time is not later than 10am and keys MUST be returned to our office or a collection fee of $100.00 will be incurred.
- Carparking Where carparking is provided you must ONLY use the car parking space allocated to the Property and not interfere with the use of common Property by others. It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle fits within the car parking space allocated.
- Cleaning & Linen on your arrival the Property will be presented with beds made including bath towels (1 per person ONLY) – unless stated that the Property does NOT supply linen. If you require additional linen/towels or services, please advise us prior to your check-in. These can be provided at your cost. Your Property (excluding 41 Elizabeth Street, 30 Witta Cirlce, 3 Rivershores, Mandalay and those that don’t supply linen) will receive a mid-stay service for stays of 10 nights at a time arranged by your housekeeping team. If you refuse cleaners entry for your mid-stay clean this will not be rescheduled. The Property is a Smoke Free Dwelling and must be kept clean, tidy and free of litter (including cigarette butts at all times). The Property must be left neat and tidy at the end of this reservation including all rubbish removed, the Property secure with all windows & doors locked, all furniture & decorative items returned to their original position. Any additional charges incurred to clean the Property or to repair damage to or otherwise reinstate the Property will be charged to the credit card provided by you. Laguna Noosa Holidays will use its best endeavours to ensure windows/doors/louvres/balconies/pools and spas are clean upon your arrival, however neither Laguna Noosa Holidays nor the Property Owner are responsible for weather conditions that affect these items prior to check-in.
- Credit Cards the Guest(s) authorises Laguna Noosa Holidays to debit any outstanding balance tariff, additional tariff, after-hours call out fee or other additional charges (such as cleaning) or any costs and expenses incurred pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, to the credit card provided by you. We accept VISA, MasterCard and AMEX there will be a 1.98% inc GST Surcharge on all credit card transactions via “Secure Pay”
- Future Reservations are NOT automatically rebooked. If you wish to rebook the Property for another reservation, WE ADVISE you MUST request that reservation upon check-in. WE CANNOT guarantee YOUR requested booking period will be available. Usual reservations arrangements will apply (deposits required etc.)
- Governing Law The law of Queensland governs your use and occupation of the Property during this reservation. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland. You also agree to abide by the Short-Term Letting laws imposed by the Noosa Council.
- Equipment Use use of equipment in the Property (e.g., Surf Skies, SUP Boards, bikes and other like equipment) by the Guest(s) or occupants of or visitors to the Property, occurs at the risk of the person using that equipment. Neither the Owner of the Property nor Laguna Noosa Holidays is responsible for or liable in respect of, any injury to the persons or damage to the Property, resulting from that use.
- Insurance Laguna Noosa Holidays recommends that you insure against loss of monies paid, cancellation charges, medical expenses, loss of personal belongings and any other foreseeable loss or expense. Travel insurance is offered by a multitude of companies.
- Internet Connection: The Property MAY have a broadband internet connection (wired or wireless). The operation of any internet connection during this reservation is not guaranteed and may be disrupted or unavailable. Neither the Owner of the Property or Laguna Noosa Holidays is responsible for or liable in respect of the availability of or disruption to, any internet connection or its use. Where internet is provided, Guest(s) are requested to be responsible in using it, any excessive downloads may result in a charge to the Guest.
- Inspections if Laguna Noosa Holidays believes that these Terms and Conditions have been breached, Laguna Noosa Holidays may inspect the Property at any time during this reservation, upon demand and without notice. Laguna Noosa Holidays may inspect the Property at all other times during this reservation upon 24 hours verbal notice. Failure to provide access to the Property may result in the termination of this reservations of the Property and removal of the Guest(s) and other occupants from the Property.
- Inappropriate Bookings or Schoolies Week Laguna Noosa Holidays reserves the right to refuse any bookings that it feels may be inappropriate or that falls across the period of Schoolies Week.
- Keys Two (2) sets of keys to the Property will be collected from and returned to, Laguna Noosa Holidays upon check-in and check-out from Shop 4, 235 Gympie Terrace Noosaville. Any key(s) or Remote control that is lost or damaged will be replaced or repaired at your cost. This may include the cost of changing locks or having additional keys cut. Keys will not be provided if a balance of tariff has not been paid.
- Liability the Guest is responsible and liable to reimburse the Owner of the Property for any damage to the Property, damage to or breakage of chattels or fixtures and fittings in the Property or any other loss suffered by the Owner as a consequence of the use or occupation of the Property during this reservation. Neither Laguna Noosa Holidays not the Owner of the Property are liable for any damage to or loss of or injury to a Guest(s) or other occupant, visitor or entrant to the Property. Laguna Noosa Holidays will use its best endeavours to arrange for the repair or replacement of any part of the Property that fails or misfunctions during this reservation. Neither Laguna Noosa Holidays or the Owner are obliged to offer any form of refund or compensation to the Guest for any such failure or misfunction.
- Late Arrivals, After-Hours Calls & Emergencies: Laguna Noosa Holidays operate 7 Days per week, 0830 – 1700 Monday – Friday; 0830 – 1600 Saturday and 0900-1500 Sunday & MOST Public Holidays. If you arrive outside these hours, we will arrange to have the keys left in our after hours safe and we will text you on the day of your arrival (in the afternoon) the safe code details. For emergencies after hours; please call us on 0437 186 911. We will be able to assist with most urgent matters arising outside our office hours. A Call-Out fee of $150.00 may be charged to the Guest in some instances such as lost keys, lockouts or attendance is required where there is a breach of our Terms and Conditions. If a contractor is called out for a non-emergency afterhours, a call-out fee may be charged. If the call is about a life-threatening situation, then please dial 000
- Online Bookings: If you book through an online booking process, Laguna Noosa Holidays is not responsible for any incorrect information or if you book the wrong Property or enter the incorrect dates. You accept full responsibility when booking through this facility.
- Personal Belongings you are responsible to ensure that all personal belongings are removed from the Property at the end of this reservation. Laguna Noosa Holidays will use its best endeavours to locate items reported as being left in the Property for a period of 1 month after departure date. The cost of return of lost Property will be the cost of postage plus a $25.00 handling fee which will be debited to your credit card, any items found will be returned to the Guest at the booking address at the Guest’s expense.
- Pet Friendly Homes a small selection of Laguna Noosa Holidays properties will accept pets. These properties are advertised on Laguna Noosa Holidays website. Pets can only be brought to any Property with the express permission of Laguna Noosa Holidays. Guest(s) must advise in writing if they wish to bring pets to the Property during this reservation. That written advice must state the number and type of pet that will occupy the Property during this reservation. Guest(s) confirm that you accept the additional $100.00 charged to bring a pet to the Property. All faeces is to be collected and removed at the end of your reservation.
- Properties each Property is price individually based upon the particular features of the Property. The Property may alter without notice. Neither Laguna Noosa Holidays nor the Owner are responsible for photography on websites. Laguna Noosa Holidays will use its best endeavours to find you a suitable Property but no responsibility will be taken by LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS or the Owner if you find the Property to be unsuitable for your requirements. No refund or rebate will be considered if you find the holiday Property unsuitable or does not meet your expectations.
- Security When making this reservation and paying the deposit. Guests will provide LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS with a credit card to be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for the purposes of this reservation you authorise LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS to debit that credit card to pay or reimburse LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS or the Owner of the Property for any balance tariff or any costs or expense, damage, breakage or other loss applicable to or arising out of the use and occupation of the Property during this reservation (including but not limited to telephone charges, hire and cleaning charges and the repair and/or reinstatement of the Property and any cost or expense incurred due to the operation of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Reservation to make your booking and confirm this reservation you must pay a deposit of 50% when making this reservation. Your booking fee is Non-Refundable, you must also pay the balance of the tariff no later than fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival (unless your arrival date is between 17th December and 27th January when the balance is due and payable thirty (30) days prior to your arrival). LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS will notify you when the balance of the tariff is due. You authorise LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS to debit the balance of the tariff to your credit card on the date notified. If you fail to pay the deposit when making the booking LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS will cancel your reservation. If you fail to pay the balance of the tariff strictly in accordance with this condition you agree that :-
a: this reservation will be cancelled
b: any deposit paid by you is forfeited to the Owner of the Property to compensate the Owner of the Property for the loss of this reservation and
c: any unpaid deposit is a debt due and payable by you to the Owner of the Property
- Termination if this reservation of the Property is terminated, LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS and/or the Owner of the Property is authorised to do all things necessary to remove the Guest(s) and other occupants from the Property, at your cost. If this reservation of the Property is terminated and the Guest(s) and other occupants are removed from the Property, the tariff applicable to the balance of this reservation will be forfeited to the Owner of the Property. There will be no refund of the tariff.
- Tariffs may change without notice from time to time. The tariff for the reservation is not confirmed until 50% deposit is paid. Once Guest(s) pay 50% deposit to confirm the reservation, the tariff will not alter. No responsibility is taken by LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS for any incorrect advertising tariff. Any verbal offers are not valid and will not be honoured unless they are confirmed by LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS in writing.
- Use of the Property the Property is a residential dwelling within the Noosa Community. The Property is to be used strictly as a residential dwelling for residential purposes by the Guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated on the Guest Registration Form. The Property is NOT to be used for any other purpose or by any greater number of occupants. The use of the Property for a function, a party, a wedding or other gathering of more than the nominated number of occupants is STRICTLY PROHIBITTED. If you use the Property for a function, a party, a wedding or other gathering of more than the nominated number of occupants or other than as a residential dwelling for residential purposes:-
a: your reservation of the Property will be terminated
b: the Guest(s) and other occupants of the Property will be removed from the Property
c: the Guest(s) agrees to pay an additional tariff of $4,400 (inc GST) and authorise LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS to debit that additional tariff to the credit card provided
Excessive noise is not permitted. A security company will investigate complaints of excessive noise or anti-social behaviour. This will incur a call-out charge payable by the Guest(s) which will be debited from your credit card. After one warning for excessive noise or anti-social behaviour or disturbance complaints by neighbours, the reservation will be terminated, Guest(s) will be evicted from the premises, and you agree that the tariff applicable to the balance of this reservation will be forfeited to the Owner.
- LAGUNA NOOSA HOLIDAYS reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Emergency after hours please call 0437 186 911
|Address:||4/235 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville|
|Phone:||(07) 5474 4447|
|Office Hours||Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm|
Saturdays 8.30am – 4.00pm
Sundays 9.00am – 3.00pm
Public Holidays 9.00am – 3.00pm
Our office is closed on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, & Good Friday,
|Emergency/After Hours:||Emergency after hours please call 0437 186 911|