Low-rise and leafy, the coastal town of Noosa Heads is popular with visitors from around Australia and overseas. Surrounded by the calm waters of Laguna Bay, Noosa National Park and the tranquil Noosa River, it’s no surprise that Noosa Heads has long been a favourite holiday destination.
At the heart of Noosa Heads is Hastings Street, a relaxed, pedestrian-friendly, beachside thoroughfare that is a haven for visitors who flock to the resort accommodation, cosmopolitan cafes, designer shops and alfresco dining.
Things To Do
Noosa Springs is home to a residential and golf resort just 5 minutes from Noosa’s Main Beach, with a championship golf course, day spa, restaurant and other facilities where the public is welcome.
Hold your conference, convention or event at The J entertainment and arts venue that also hosts music, dance and theatre performances and travelling shows.
Not far from the beachfront resort atmosphere of Hastings Street, Noosa Junction is a relaxed shopping experience and a favourite spot for locals, with a range of dining and entertainment options, ori…ginal boutiques, gift shops, homewares, jewellery, accessories and more. Browse through galleries selling artworks and handmade designs, bookshops, take in a flick at the local cinema or update your look with a beauty treatment or hair cut. Grab a snack at bakeries and cafés, pick up something to take with you from fast food outlets or if you’re eating in, Noosa Junction is also home to two supermarkets.Read More
Noosa National Park
Follow the boardwalk from Noosa Main Beach into Noosa National Park. Along the way look out across Laguna Bay for dolphins and whales, or spot a koala in the trees. The National Park has many popular …bays and surfing spots, not to mention walking paths for a short stroll or a longer hike.Read More
Shop at boutiques specialising in high-end international fashion labels or find affordable beachwear, edgy designs, footwear or local creations. Browse for holiday reading in bookshops, try on orig…inal and locally designed jewellery and accessories, or wander through commercial galleries. Order a glass of wine or an espresso and find a seat at one of the open-air cafes and restaurants that line Hastings Street.Read More
Swim between the flags in the protected waters of Noosa Main Beach then join the locals for a drink at the surf club, or cool down with a gourmet, locally made ice cream.
- Cool off in the warm, safe waters of Main Beach
- Learn to surf or stand-up paddle board
- Try a new restaurant every day
- Walk the coastal or lesser-known inland tracks of Noosa National Park for magnificent views of Laguna Bay and Noosa North Shore
- Treat yourself with some holiday shopping on Hastings Street
- Sit back with a cold beer at the surf club, right on Main Beach and watch the surfers in action at First Point
- Hire a surfboard and join them!
- Enjoy a round of golf
- Hire a sailing boat on Laguna Bay
- Shout yourself a massage or spa treatment
- Start the day with breakfast overlooking the beach
- Join an ocean kayak tour and say hello to a turtle or dolphin
- Catch the latest movie
- Listen to live music at a local venue